In order to have a close alignment with Outcomes-Based Teaching and Learning (OBTL), the set of Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILOs) for HUM has been revised and will be effective from AY 2015/16.
Upon completion of the Humanities Programme, the graduates will:
- PILO a: have up-to-date, in-depth cultural literacies through the study of selected classic and contemporary Humanities text
- PILO b: be able to analyze and form critical views in everyday cultural and social issues from a cross-cultural and interdisciplinary perspective
- PILO c: be able to evaluate diverse thoughts and points of view
- PILO d: be able to present substantiated arguments in both English and Chinese
- PILO e: have acquired self-reflexive and creative thinking