Upon completion of the Cultural Studies and Creative Industries Programme, the graduates will:
- Have up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of traditional and contemporary cultures of China and the world through the study of selected humanities texts;
- Be able to interpret cultural and social issues from a cross-cultural and interdisciplinary perspective;
- Be able to critically develop cultural literacy with a cross-cultural perspective;
- Interact with people from different cultures and to accommodate diverse thoughts and points of views;
- Be able to present substantiated arguments in both English and Chinese;
- Be able to apply analytical skills and independent critical judgment in everyday life;
- Have acquired self-learning skills that will contribute to their lifelong learning.